Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sheep wrangling

Most of the time when something happens in this joint, I am flying solo. We are on day 5 of drops and shots and Clifford's eye hasn't shown dramatic improvement. I texted our vet this morning and told him I would try to get some pictures of the eye....





Yes, his head is IN the feeder. I roped him (which I am terrible at), straddled him, put him in a headlock and tried my best to get a decent sheep selfie. 

You may think that this should be easy considering they are MINATURE but it is not. He can carry me around like nothing and often in a headlock he will pull me down over top of him. Finally I put his head in the feeder and got the above.

Hopefully this eye heals quick and I can retire from wrestling with his 4 times a day!




No comments:

Post a Comment