Saturday, April 11, 2020

The longest Season

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐ŸปTHIS has literally been my ENTIRE life  since December 26 2019.

I think my cameras are burnt into my memories. 

Part my fault and part the universe- this year has been THE longest lambing season of our sheep rearing careers! 

We are down to the last 2 ewes
 Ginny๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ & ๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผGwennie
{ I know that poor Gwennie is atrociously thin ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข we have been very actively trying to build her health back up but we can’t keep up- this will most likely be her last set of lambs on our farm }
Anyways- I digressed ... ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป Is literally what looks at me multiple times a day like, “oh hey! (Insert dopey smile and hair flip) how’s it goin??”

Next year we are working on getting everything delivered in 2 weeks! That’s my goal! 

I’m really not complaining 
{ok, I am}
But not really 
Because look at how sweet that little face is ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment