Sunday, May 31, 2015

Odd and Unusual- Coming home with 8 Boxes

 Saturday was Auction day.
We got there a bit early so the kids walked around to check everything out.
I gave each of the kids $20.00 and told them they could buy whatever they wanted.
I was only a little scared.
Dusty was a lot scared.

Ellie was sure she was going to buy a pig
(that's what made me nervous)
but 
she made a wise decision and chose to wait until she had a pen built!

Lucy, however, spent her money on this....
It will be moving outside once her pen is built.
 
Ellie and I spent on our money on these lovely ducks.
3 different kinds.
Indian Runners
Peking
and Rouen
 
 Penny bought fancy chickens
Americanas (which I don't have a picture of)
Silver Brahmas (the photo)
and
Silver Laced Wyndottes
 and we will end with the ducks
The drake rouen is so pretty!
and they already laid 2 eggs
and they are HUGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment